Monday, August 3, 2020

It was 44 Years Ago...


Our wedding invitation.

Tyke and I were married on July 31, 1976 in a beautiful church ceremony.
What we knew, we were madly, truly and deeply in love.
Everything that came afterwards we learned on the fly.
We were so very happy and stayed that way till the very last days of Tyke's life.


Gosh, he was gorgeous. We were smitten!



We made everyday beautiful for each other.
 I am so grateful, filled with happy memories... 
and longing.

 I will open our wedding album, read the vows that Tyke wrote for me when we  renewed them at our 30 year mark.  I will remember it all, misty water colored memories, gratefully.
 Thinking of all the  happiness and contentment we knew throughout our almost 43 years together.
Remembering that dearest guy of mine and that girl I was and still am on the inside.




Stay safe and be well.
Enjoy this beautiful day.
Love, Penny





2 comments:

babs said...

Beautiful. Can't imagine how much you miss your love. 💕

Lynne said...

Beautiful Penny . . .
You two were filled up to the brim, with love.
That never passes, it remains . . .
There is such a longing though for what was . . .
Caring about you . . .