Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mikey

Our baby turns 26 today. So kind, sweet, smart, talented and funny. He plays bass guitar and is amazing on stage. Really talented, and so cool. He helps people all day at the local library, with patience that amazes me. He's a great guy, with a big heart. I love to hear him laugh, and watch him turn to mush when our little bird says hi. He's the real deal, handsome, strong and thoughtful. We're so proud of you Mike, and love you so very much. Happy happy birthday.

Last night we went to the fireworks at the local fancy pants mall. The show was amazing. We watched a couple of hundred feet away from where the fireworks were launched. I love the feel of the sound hitting you. It was cold, but we were well bundled and hugged to keep warm. I think I prefer cold weather fireworks to summer. Not a mosquito bite, no humidity...and the snuggling, well that never happens on the 4th of July.

As we took our walk around the mall, I had to stop at the Pottery Barn windows. This table setting was beautiful. It had a garden feeling with the paper whites, birds and terra cotta pots.

I'm just procrastinating, time to get back to work. Have a great weekend my friends.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: