Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It was all in the bag!

photo by Jon Willoughby
A knitted pillow cover...


A Williams Sonoma table runner...


A vintage tablecloth...

 

The back

A handmade flannel baby quilt...
Can't wait to snuggle a certain baby grand in this!


A shower curtain, Kris said it reminded her of Cath Kidston, but it's Wamsutta.


photo by Jon Willoughby
 A beach baby cabana shirt, hospital tote, mini herb tote, 2 linen sacks...

photo by Jon Willoughby
A pumpkin cookie pan, a Grandma's Keepsake book, leather shoelaces,  button card and a luggage pull...
photo by Jon Willoughby

I just should have said, all the really good photos
 by Jon Willoughby ;-)

a chicken feeder and a small candelabra ...and it all fit into a trader joe's brown paper shopping bag, the cost, $5.  All of the linens are in great condition.  I saw them all the first day and was shocked to find them on "bag day."  Thus, my love of the rummage sale! 
Son Jon took some of photos as I was wrangling babies. My great nieces are 6 months and almost 4 years...a handful, but mostly love and snuggles... things I desperately need to fill this Grandma's forever lonely heart.  Penny is doing great, thanks for asking;-) as is Mom and Dad.  My favorite family.

The heat has zapped my energy, and the wind has made a mess of some things in the yard.  Looking forward to a quiet day inside.  Wherever you are my friends, enjoy this beautiful day!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Debby said...

Great finds.
I have the quilt that goes with your shower curtain. I have had it for years. It is so durable. Love the curtain.

Jill said...

GREAT finds!!

Our Hopeful Home said...

So where IS this rummage sale anyway? :)

Lynne said...

How do you find these great sales . . . I need to follow you around. Will you hold on to the puppy leash?

Rebecca said...

I just MAY have met my match... (I thought I was the queen of the $5 bagfuls, but you are amazing!)

Erika said...

Amazing finds :)
that knitted pillow cover is simply amazing!

x,
www.jasminblancboutique.blogspot.co.uk