Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memories of Memorial Day

I never take enough photos, and the one's I took were not very good. (Though that hasn't stopped me from posting a few in the past, okay more than a few...) Kristen, our daughter arrived on Saturday, and I think I just sat down for the first time, it's Wednesday night. It was a great visit, the best ever really. We shopped and talked and laughed and wrangled a few babies. Kris had a sleep over with her 9 year old cousin & saw a show at the Metro with Jon that he photographed. Mike our musician played 2 shows, one right here in town. We entertained almost 30 for a BBQ on Monday, visited with cherished friends and family. The cupcakes were a big hit, death by chocolate with peanut butter frosting. The charming tray is Ikea, but imported from New York. I miss my girl already, I cry every time I leave her at the airport. She tells me, "Don't worry Mama, I'll be back soon." She does visit often, it's just not the same as having her here all the time. I hope to get back to some of my projects, and visiting all of your wonderful blogs. Thanks so much for all the comments. It means so much to me, to hear what you're thinking. Enjoy this beautiful day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: