Monday, June 7, 2010

Rummage Sale Finds

Found some cool things at a rummage sale. Some things I bought individually, others came at the end of the sale in a bag. The small gravy boat with ladle was one of my "bag" finds. Also this vintage Nieman Marcus bag. I thought it might be valuable, but found one on ebay for 15.00 with a shoulder strap. (it's missing from my bag) Sorry honey, you still have to go to work today. The silver plate pitcher was my favorite find. I can't wait to fill it with some of my pink roses. It was a great sale and I bought so many things and spent the low low price of $10.50!

I am in the process of a redo on my laundry room, not because I wanted to, but because my Maytag washer bit the dust after almost 20 years! It was not the best time for it to go, but I'm taking this opportunity to paint and tile my tiny laundry room. You cannot believe all the stuff I had crammed into this small space. Well, when my new Maytag is delivered later this week, it will be into a refreshed and organized space...I hope.

This post was much more interesting before I lost it to the blogger problem I experienced all of Sunday and most of today. This was my first problem trying to post, and I have to admit, I got a little...cranky when I couldn't post or comment. Funny, in a short time I've really come to enjoy the whole process, and look forward to sharing little bits of my life. Enjoy this beautiful day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't rummage sales fun? Even the name screams adventure!
I like your header.