Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My First Visit

I avoid the mall at all costs, but when we had to go to the local mall (I think it's the second largest in the US) to purchase a washer, I threw all caution to the wind. Honey, follow me! We were the only people over fifty at the mall on a Saturday night, but it was raining outside and we needed our walk...or so I told my Husband. I always break out in a cold sweat at the thought of milling through a crowded space, but I was on a mission. Being the last blogger in blogland who hasn't been, we went to Anthropologie for the first time! I wondered what all the fuss was about, and now I know. The inventive displays, and unique products had me gawking. So creative. We were in and out in just a few minutes, and I spent just a few dollars. (We had just taxed the budget with the washer purchase!) Now I can say, "Yes, I've been to Anthropologie, and I plan to go back...on a Tuesday morning, in October, when all the kiddies are in school and all the hipsters are still sleeping." Enjoy this beautiful day.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: