Thursday, February 2, 2012

mini valentine favor

I like to treat my friends with small gifts, and this is one I put together quick.

I found these mini cups at the Walmart. I wasn't sure what I would do with them, they sure are small and cute. (I found these where the plastic drinking cups are found.) I printed up a sheet of  Happy Valentine's Day, and cut them with my paper trimmer. I had the pop dots from another project. I glued the happy valentine strip of paper to the top of the lid with the pop dot and then the glitter heart. They worked great since the cover of the small cup is indented. The glitter hearts are also from Walmart, in a package called confetti. (Found in the Valentine section.)

Just a couple of chocolate hearts fit in each cup.

Pop dots are sticky on both sides.

Had to show them off on my tiered aluminum serving dish. A little something I found for $2 at a thrift store. The little gifts were well received, and I hope that everyone felt a little love! Going to bring up some of my Valentine decorations, and really get in the mood for Love! Have a great day my friends!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynne said...

You have ideas galore . . . Hmmmm, chocolates!