Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Not a Creature Was Stirring...

 
Well, that only happens in fairy tales...
With a feral cat population that has reduced our bird population in the neighborhood, you would think that my days of innocent bliss would continue...

 
This morning when I got out of the shower, my guys were whispering in the conspiratorial way guys do when they don't want the women folk to hear.

 
I thought, oh no...Mike was in a accident last night...something like that.

 
Thank God it wasn't that, but to me it is BAD, real BAD.  Mike saw a mouse in the kitchen...

 
I went to Ace this morning and spent 28 dollars on traps, foam sealer and steel wool.  The war is on.  You brought this on yourself Mickey, or Minnie!  Oh, how do you like my mantle? 

Enjoy this beautiful day my friends!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

No one likes a mouse in the house!!! I'm sure you'll catch the little thing though...your mantle is just gorgeous sweet friend, beautiful!!! hugs and love, Dawn

Debby said...

we had one last week. Mr. Cozy uses the old fashioned wooden traps with peanut butter. He always gets his prey.
I hate having them in the house. Good luck with the war.
If you need any help, I could send Mr. Cozy.

Lynne said...

Darn mice . . . You get it girl!