Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's a miracle...

So, I was having trouble posting all morning... It was just a diversion from what I am really supposed to be doing, which is organizing. Before I got down to work, I thought I'd try one more time and voila! A silly post of procrastination! I was just playing with my iphone and a new app, and trying my husband's camera. My dear SIL Elizabeth brought me a beautiful hydrangea and some creamy white roses. A perfect photo op when you are tired of doing actual work.
The first photo is from my iphone with the Old Photo app.
Just playing and enjoying having some fresh flowers in the house.
The sweet birdcage, one of two I purchased with my birthday loot from my sweet sons, Mike and Jon. Photos of my new and improved office to come. Have a beautiful day.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: