Monday, July 20, 2020

Our House is a Home Again


A New Beginning!


I may not see my floor for several years, 
 but I will not go to bed without a kiss and a hug either.


A chair is still a chair
Even when there's no one sitting there
But a chair is not a house
And a house is not a home
When there's no one there to hold you tight
And no one there you can kiss good night

-Hal David and Burt Bacharach
The family has arrived and it will take some time to get the hang of their schedules. Otherwise, it's smooth sailing.  I have two feelings right now, and Daniel Tiger told me this morning it is OK to have both at the same time.  Joy and Sorrow. We are so happy to be together, but I am still missing my dearest. What fun he would have, how much he loved to have family with us. Life moves very fast with two babies, but I will still be posting and will continue chronicling my life here.  
Thanks for all of your good thoughts and wishes.
Enjoy this beautiful day.
Love, Penny


 

2 comments:

Eileen in Fla. said...

Oh happy day!!

Lynne said...

Busy days ahead . . .
Will certainly bring joy.
And keep you sleeping like a rock!
Please don’t wear out after the first week!
Love Love
You are such a good momma and granny!