Friday, April 15, 2011

The Finishing Touches

Today is the day I plant my wheat grass for a beautiful Easter display. I buy my seeds at Whole Foods. and plant them in potting soil. The whole thing is in a garbage bag, to make a little greenhouse for the seeds to sprout.
It gets twist tied, and everyday I mist it and cut away the bag when the seeds sprout.
Do you believe I still have a couple of hand towels to go? So many SIL's, other family and friends I want to give a little gift to... I made more owls for my Kristen. A sweet friend of my son Jon loved the first owl hand towels I made. They are starting to stack up.
Today, when I should be shopping or baking, cleaning or gardening...I'm sewing! Just this morning... and I'm back to work. Where did the week go? Happy Friday dear friends. Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet! What a wonderful gift!

The Perfect Pear said...

Hi Penney! So glad you liked the frame! Hope to see you soon.
Sara/ The Perfect Pear