Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Talk

Back in September when I found out that I was going to be a Grandmother, it seemed an abstract concept. It was something that would happen, but in a very long time. Now that the holidays are over and February is on the horizon, the spring will be here very soon, and so will my grand daughter! How to prepare for this life changing event?

Soon,  I will be hosting a baby shower. I'm the go-to person when anyone of my friends has a shower to plan and favors to make. Now that it is my turn...yikes...what do I do first?
Today, I am going on an inspiration field trip, hoping to jump start some creativity.

If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Wish me luck! Enjoy this beautiful day.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debby said...

Hi Penny. So glad you stopped by. You would think I would be exhausted wouldn't you. Well I am exhausted but just can't sleep. I lay down and relax and then all of a sudden wide awake.
The finger thing is a bit scary. It all started in less than a month and another one is starting.
So excited about you having a granddaughter. It is such a blessing.
I love these vintage pictures. If you could get ahold of some vintage plant containers.....remember the ones that we got when we had our babies. You could have them with plants or baby items in them as part of the centerpiece. Old golden books would be fun as well to have on the table. And lots and lots of pink, hah.
Have fun planning.