Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Romantic Prairie Style

 
While book and magazine shopping this weekend, I picked up Romantic Prairie Style magazine and was immediately hooked.  If you're like me, the economy has forced me to rethink my magazine addiction, and I am much more selective on my choices.  This magazine was worth every penny.  Beautiful photos, interesting articles, beautiful homes...and not the cookie cutter homes, you know the ones I'm talking about...  Everything is all pretty and white chippy and vintage, but they are all the same. 

 
The story about a lavender farm, O M goodness.  I could almost smell the lavender...


 
Everything is beautifully done, and I have many articles still to read.  It's not one of those just pretty pictures magazines that you see later on the news stand and wonder..do I have this one, because nothing is memorable.  I'm no critic, have no credentials, but I know what I like.  Pick it up, you won't be disappointed, and then let's discuss...;-)

Tomorrow, I'll show you what I've been up to with my crafting.  Have a great day my friends!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks good. I can't wait to see your crafting!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Penny!! I know, I know!!! I got my copy this past weekend and fell in love immediately! This is one WORTH buying as I have become very choosy as well when I'm at the newsstand. I need to pour over it again...it's a keeper! hugs and love, Dawn

Lynne said...

I just might have to make a purchase!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the heads up Penny. I've had to do the same with magazine purchases. It takes more than one interesting article for me to make the choice. I'm stunned at home of the magazines - $14.99?? I think not. Hope you have a wonderful day.