Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Update

 
I had a great Mother's Day...  a trip to the flea market with my dearest in the morning, a visit to the cemetery in the afternoon,  a dinner in the beautiful weather with my three favorite guys, they are the sweetest and make me feel so loved, face time with our dear daughter and the happy dad to be, the sweetest texts and card from Jon's sweetheart, and a visit from the sweetest grandma, little bird and baby bug!  What more could a girl want.  Except for missing my Mom all day, the best Mother's Day a girl could have.

 
The photos are from Saturday.  We visited Joy, of  Savvy City Farmer, and company at her Shop the Shed event.  Joy is a talented, creative and generous soul.  I met Joy a couple of years ago at a blogger event.  I try not to miss one of her sales.  She is a genius at beautiful staging, fabulous finds and creating beautiful items with her handy hubby Don at her side. 

 
I bought some cool stuff, that I still have to photograph. Dear Joy gave me the coolest galvanized soap dish, that had a special connection to someone I was blessed to know...it really touched my heart.

 
Pressed for time as usual lately, I missed so many great photo opportunities.

 
Though I did catch this dreamy guy, hanging around the potting shed...  More tomorrow... Counting down the days till our babygrand is due!  Enjoy this beautiful day my friends.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

So happy you had a nice Mother's Day. That sure looks like a fun place to shop!

Anne Marie said...

hope you picked up some treasures Penny! a very happy belated Mother's Day to you....and many blessings :)

Our Hopeful Home said...

You really did make the rounds this weekend! Sounds like a great Mother's Day, too! And one of these day we'll actually have lunch/do crafts/go thrifting, I promise!