Thursday, January 20, 2011

Don't Leave Your Cloches Unattended!

It's been a busy week... Sewing for service, and for myself...

The lamp I'm working on is almost finished. A small problem with lampshade compatibility, but I am pleased with how it's turning out.

Still adding touches of Valentine romance...

Why, in this house filled with men do I bother! Girls, don't leave your cloches unattended! ;-)


I don't mind the cold, but I need some sun! Though, everyday, even an overcast one, is a gift!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kristennn said...

I personally enjoy the minion under glass. :)

sugar Creek said...

Oh my gosh that's to cute! I love that show!

Heidi said...

sooo funny! what a great title too! can't wait to see the lamp! and I have been sewing little hearts as well...not as cute as yours!
:)Heidi