Monday, January 10, 2011

Thinking of Love

I've been going through my boxes of Valentine's Day stuff and found this project I started last year. I found the idea on the web, but before I kept track of such things. The little couple is from a Christmas card, and the crocheting is what I usually do around blankets. It's a bit fussy going into the holes because the cardboard backing is stiff and doesn't give.
This is Mikey's baby quilt. It took me 18 years to complete it! I started it before he was born, and finished it when he turned 18! Someday, I hope one of his babies gets to use it.
This love letter stack is an old Carol Duvall craft project. Still one of my favorites. It's actually a box, made to look like a stack of old letters. Looks sweet in a cloche, though I love when someone comments about it, and they get to open it and see what it actually is.
More love and Valentines to come. Have a great day my friends.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Rustic Victorian said...

Great post Penny! Love it all, expecially the valentine!

savvycityfarmer said...

these papers just DO something to ya!

tikascm said...

Only you can think of adding something beautiful to a picture and make it so unique.