Friday, May 4, 2012

Two Steps Forward...

 
Three steps back.  Life is a dance, and sometimes I'm keeping step, and other times...  I'm just lost.
As the time nears for baby to arrive, I seem to have tunnel vision.  Everything else has taken a backseat...and in the process, I forgot the birthdays of two dear friends...

 
Oh, you might say, no big deal...we all forget.  This is BIG, two of my dearest, most supportive friends...and I just spaced out.

 
  These dear friends, when I came to my senses... just laughed it off.  Me, I felt so bad, and still do. 


 
So I want to say to dear Jean and dear Kath...I'm sorry I forgot...I love you both... you take me as I am, and that is flawed and imperfect.  I appreciate that so much.
Happy Birthday Jean, Happy Birthday Kath! 


 
These photos are of gifts I've recently received. A beautiful bird vase and tray from Elizabeth, the milk bottle from the above mentioned Jean, and a light box our son Jon saved from the trash for me. 

This was not the post I planned to write this morning, but I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Even in English Valley, where the sky is always blue, (well, not today) all the crafts turn out great, (NOT), all the laundry is done, (really!?) and where my creative space is so perfectly sorted and cleaned, it's being featured in two major publications, (Right... Popular Hoarders, and Bad Home and Weedy Garden) things can go wrong...

Have a great weekend my friends!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Having coffee with your dear friend Barbue . . . wish we were on our way Kane . . . and you!

Jill said...

You made me laugh!

I'm sure your friends still love you...that's why they are good friends.