Saturday, February 16, 2013

Inspired by Sarah Lugg

Trying to help a fellow blogger, I looked through some old issues of Victoria. I found an article about the British artist, Sarah Lugg, followed by a google search and the this cover...



Which I just happened to have in my archives...

Having a few minutes, a few tags and a room full of stuff, this is what I came up with...




I just placed them on this blackboard to view, but son Jon suggested that they looked great on it. I think I'm going to mount them temporarily with poster tack.

Busy weekend ahead...Take care my friends.

Love, Penny




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Debby said...

I remember seeing those in the magazine and wanting to do that. Having fun?

RetroSandie said...

I LIKE this idea! It could be done for any season or holiday, too. I think it does like quite good in the frame. Thanks for sharing this idea!!

Lynne said...

I think I have some old Victoria magazines tucked away . . . would you like them?

Sarah said...

Penny, I just popped over from The Polohouse where the title of your blog caught my eye. Ironically, I'm a long time fan of Sarah Lugg and her work. I have several pieces of her work, her books, and the honor of meeting her several times. It's a long story how our paths crossed, but she is adorable. I've lost touch with her in recent years. Did you find a current contact for Sarah?
Just linked on as a follower. Will be back often. Happy to find you.........Sarah