Monday, May 6, 2013

Look for me in the garden...

 
No time for a regular weekend update... Here's the quick recap...it was part helping at Church, part garden, part Home Depot and Lowe's.
Part rummage, part company, part baby wrangling and lumber lugging...mulch schlepping and
plant picking...

 
Less than 20 days till a big celebration, company staying, a garden party,
and a small birthday girl to squeeze and love.

 
To say I have my work cut out for me is an understatement...

 
Most of the grass looks like this...but no chemicals on this lawn!

 
The white violets are back, and fragrant and beautiful.

 
They aren't going anywhere.

 
My white lilac is brimming with buds...


 
Anticipation!


Weed, mulch, repair, plant, seed, water...I know we won't be finished in time...
but maybe we'll be ready by the little bird's 5th birthday in July!

When I get a minute I have some rummage finds to show you and some projects in the works.  Hope you are having a great Monday and wishing you a productive week ahead.
Enjoy this beautiful day and thanks so much for stopping by.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your yard looks just like mine! We won't use chemicals on ours, either. So we have dandelions and little violets. Oh well, they're pretty! :-)

I also have a white lilac bush that is in the same budding process as yours.

Blessings to you, my friend!