Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Pond No More

Plenty of sweat, some aching bones, ten bags of top soil, 4 bags of mulch and a garbage picked birdbath... Here is the new garden where the pond was was.  I used the flagstone from the pond to keep the mulch from wandering into the lawn.  If you peek into the background you can see I barely made a dent in the Annabelle, borrowing a few shoots for this new part of my garden.   There are now Annabelle and Endless Summer hydrangeas, Russian Sage, 2 rose bushes, coreopsis, bleeding hearts and tulips.  I keep looking at it from the windows with satisfaction. Thanks to my partner in gardening and life for making another dream a reality.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy this beautiful day.

Penny

1 comment:

Lynne said...

It will be Annabelle heaven in a few weeks.
Looks very nice Penny . . .