Friday, May 29, 2015

Around the garden...



 Elizabeth, who knows what I like brought me this wire cage.
 A hosta I planted in a pot several years ago.  So pretty.
 Bait bucket o impatiens...
 Welcome Monarchs the milkweed is up!
 Rosebuds,
 Clover,
 The first peony...I will always remember you Daddy.
 It's the little things that make me happy.
 Marigolds and blue salvia!
 Throw in a little sewing, pillowcases...

A thrifted Laura Ashley sheet and this unusual eyelet make a beautiful combination.

My  knees are healing, the garden is growing and  we are on the cusp of June.  Have a great weekend my friends and enjoy this beautiful day.

2 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

Love that peony and the floral pillowcase. We've got a veggie garden and I started a flower garden but the jury's still out on that one:)Haven't been around blogland much lately, have another 8th grader graduation tonight so the past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Almost done with homeschool yay!
xoKathy

Lynne said...

Love your flowers, healing knees and wire "thingy" . . .

I was mowing the other day and found a small nest on the ground under one of our Hemlock tres.
I was instantly teary eyed wondering what had happened. If there had been eggs, birdies, whatever . . .
I saved the nest . . . and have several now saved through the years. At least the nest is safe with me . . .

The pillow case you gave me is my favorite, it makes me think of you when I am sleeping on it.
Maybe I will have Jack take a picture of me asleep . . . with the pillow case. Or maybe try a selfie ???

Happy weekend Penny!