Monday, May 3, 2010

Remember the night...

I forgot my camera, and I missed taking a photo of the beautiful full moon? My son Jon, the photographer, was out taking photos that very night. He usually is taking photos of bands and rappers, and the occasional movie star or local celebrity, but this night the moon was calling him too.
The second photo was a six minute exposure, it makes our house look like it's in outer space. So cool! I will feature more of Jon's beautiful work in future posts. He's my biggest cheerleader when it comes to my own photos. I have a long way to go, but he is an excellent and patient teacher with his old Mom. Thank you Jon Jon, you're the best!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SKC55 said...

Nice photo of the moon, Jon! I can almost see Neil Armstrong...oh wait, that was over 40 years ago :)