Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rummage Sale Finds

Here's today's haul, 3 sewing machine drawers, 1 rustic plant basket,
2 wire baskets, 2 wire topped canning jars, 1 Vera Bradley wallet, 1 domed piece of glass & frame, 1 box address cards, 1 french (well, the words are french!) hand towel












and two beautiful books...Everything except the sewing machine drawers fit into a bag for $5. The drawers were $2 each at another sale, still a bargain! Now the jars and the baskets are in the dishwasher, the wallet is in the washer with the french towel (with a load of towels, see I multi task), should I paint the drawers? I have spray paint left from the lampshades. A glass nob would pretty too. My husband said today, maybe you should get two bags! He's an enabler, and I love that about him.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

marie said...

Love the sewing machine drawers ~ what did you decide to do with them?