Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Birds

 
That's it, five birds finished the dresser.


 
The bird stamp I used, I've had for a very long time, but it's one of my favorites.  It is from a line from Plaid. They are peel and stick stamps that had a handle, but I never had the handle. The number stamps are from Michael's, and I bought them when I was making tags before the holidays.  I saw them used on a dresser at Urban Farmgirl a while back and thought it was cool.
Then my friend gave me this dresser.

 
I've been under the weather, but the creative wave is still rolling. Maybe I'm seasick! ;-) Thanks for visiting.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

WOW..... just beautiful. I love that bird stamp. What did you use as far as ink that would make it permanent?

Great job Penny.

Lynne said...

Wonderful Penny . . . I hope you recover soon . . . What is happening?

Jill said...

Oh Penny! This is just beautiful!! Hoping you feel better soon.

Debby said...

Very cute. Love it.

The Gilded JunqueYard said...

the Stamping was the PERFECT touch Penny!!
xxo-j