Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIP

 
I sanded and painted the dresser, and talked myself out of $30 worth of glass nobs from the Hob Lob.  (and that was at 50% off last week!)  I used the rub and buff that I didn't put away from my last project,

 
and got these cool results on the nobs that are original to the dresser..  Cost of my dresser project is a $12  can of paint, that I still have 3/4 of left.  It's the softest shade of gray.
 I'm not finished yet.  Letting the paint cure so I can try some stamping on the drawers.

 
These sweet little birth announcements, when framed will look great above the dresser.


 
Walking through a rehab center a friend is in,
 and had to stop and take a couple of photos of these canvases.
I have a phone book with pressed flowers, and love this look.


 
A rainy day project...and here's that rainy day!  Take care my friends.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Love the dresser for baby . . . and the prints are so charming. Getting close and I can't wait . . .

Our Hopeful Home said...

Great job, Penny! Wish I had you when I was making nurseries for my three!

Debby said...

So glad you are going to be in the swap. You can go ahead and send your informaation. It will be a fun swap.