Sunday, August 5, 2012

Curiosity, The Mars Landing and Me

You have probably heard about the Mars landing and the good rover Curiosity. If you can believe, my dearest and I have a connection. Our names were etched on a computer chip that is attached to Curiosity. Thanks to my blog, I found my post about it.





Way back in October of 2010, as per a suggestion by my son Mike, I went to the NASA site and entered our names. For a space nerd like myself it's the coolest thing. I just hope some irate Martian doesn't come looking for us, asking why we are littering his planet... Godspeed Curiosity!

Have a great Sunday!
Penny



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lynne said...

How cool is that!
Not only are you creative, very, very giving and nice but famous too. I have heard your voice . . . next a face to face with someone who is "microchipped!".