Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Penny's Birthday Celebration




What a weekend and then some. Our babygrand Penny was here to celebrate her second birthday. This photo is from one of her parties. I lit the candle again and we sang happy birthday... and this time sweet p. actually blew out the candle by herself. She threw up her arms in triumph, " I did it!", she exclaimed! A moment frozen in my memory, but then to find it was captured by our friend. Thank you so much Jen.
Our visit was filled with moments like this... but today, Grandma is relaxing with a grateful Papa. We are blessed.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

Grandma, GRANDMA, Gggggrrrrannnnnnddddmaaaaaaa!
I mean Penny. ;-)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to your Sweet P! I know you enjoyed every moment.

Lynne said...

Oh my! Adorable . . . I can't wait to see more . . . Gggrrraaammaaaaaa!

Debby said...

Solo cute. That little one is so special. Happy birthday lol p.

Debby said...

Solo cute. That little one is so special. Happy birthday lol p.

Our Hopeful Home said...

Happy Birthday, Penny! xo Kathy