Friday, May 2, 2014

Waterlogue







Kristen turned me on to this cool app called Waterlogue. It turns your photos into amazing watercolor prints. This one of stock flowers was pretty just as a photo, but as a watercolor, ART!


This bouncing baby girl, suitable for framing! Send the photo to your printer, print on watercolor paper...look at your photos in a brand new way. Just so much fun, imagine the possibilities. I love technology.

During a visit to the doc (not Doogie Houser my regular guy) to make sure I didn't have strep, he looked at my age and said, "You're 59? I don't think you have strep." Who knew there was an age limit? Whatever I have has to run it's course, but I am hopeful for a full recovery for a rummage sale or two. Have a great weekend my friends!

Penny




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Waterlogue is so much fun . . . maybe getting waterlogged will help that "bug" you have too! Flush the bug away???

Our Hopeful Home said...

Great minds, Penny! I did a post on this recently here:
http://charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com/2014/04/creating-beautiful-watercolor.html
You'll have to cut and paste, not sure how to make a live link in a comment! I found that it works best with simple still life pics, like flowers! Love yours. Hope you're back to normal ASAP! Have a nice weekend. xoKathy

Melanie said...

Unfortunately, Android phones can't get the Waterlogue app. Oh well! Glad to hear you don't have strep, but I don't know why the doctor said that about your age and strep...I know plenty of adults who still get strep! Sure, it's more common if you're a kid, but adults can still get it. Hope you feel better this weekend!

Debby said...

I don't have an I phone. I am hoping there is another way of getting those beautiful water colored pictures as I love them.
Cute one of Little P.
Seriously, you are too old for streph. I never heard that one before.
Feel better anyway......havng a sore throat is miserable.
(((((HUGS)))))

Sarah said...

I've had great fun playing with Waterlogue! Hope you feel better soon.

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Fell better, Penny. That's a tough one. I used to get strep every single year when I was young! Awful and miserable.

THANKS for telling us about this Waterlogue! I may use it to make some gifts. Thanks again!

xox
A