Friday, January 21, 2011

Over The Top Valentine Mantle

I went a little crazy decorating my mantle for Valentine's Day. I can't help it, I Love Love!
My little cherub topiary, they've been helping me celebrate for so many years now. Still sweet, don't you think?
My lamp is finished. I've very pleased with how it turned out. My husband made the lampshade work. A team effort!
The minion that was in my cloche is replaced by some faux herbs. Sorry honey... He looks better in your office anyway!
We are freezing here in the Midwest, though they are promising a warm up, all the way to 18 by game time Sunday. A busy weekend awaits, stay warm and GO BEARS!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pamela said...

HI Penny!
I love love your moss cherubs!! They are beautiful . So much moss here it is everywhere and I want to make something with it!
Love your lamp too Penny!
Stay warm!!
Pamela xo

Barb said...

Penny
The lamp turned out really nice. Congratulations on your fine work.
Barb