Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cozy Morning





Sitting in bed, looking at some of my old posts from October in years past. It's so warm under the covers. Tried to get my sweetheart back to bed, but the day must start. Here are few photos of autumn goodness from the English Valley archives...









I prefer the smell of burning leaves to the smell of skunk...which unfortunately is what the neighborhood smells like this morning.

Off to the thrift with a thrifting star... Melanie, what treasures will we find today?

Have a great day my friends. Enjoy this beautiful season!

Love, Penny

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Melanie said...

We did indeed find a few lovely treasures today, didn't we? It's always so good to spend time with you. :-)

I hear you on it being hard to get out of bed when it's cold - and especially when it's still dark! I just want to stay in my warm bed and snuggle down for awhile longer.