Friday, October 18, 2013

Procrastination Tablescape

 
Ever feel overwhelmed with the task at hand, only to spend
your precious time on something else?...
Welcome to my procrastination tablescape.
I found these plates and immediately pictured a
inviting table using them.

 
Burlap place mats from the Hob Lob...

 
Steel candlesticks from Crate and Barrel outlet many many years ago,
(I have 20 if you ever need them for an event, seriously!) Orange candles from Ikea...

 
As a centerpiece, Indian corn popcorn,

 
Nuts in the shell
 
and dried orange slices.
What can I say... It makes me happy!

 
Autumn light...makes me run outside just to take a couple of fast photos.

 
Gone as fast as that.  Have a great weekend my friends.  Thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Penny, your fall table is lovely. Enjoy!

Debby said...

So pretty. When were we supposed to arrive for dinner.
My daughter in law has given me the gift of decluttering my house. Oh my, ready or not. So afraid to leave her alone. One day wore me out and she is coming back. I just want to relax and make my owls, hah. I do appreciate it. Have a beautiful week-end. It may be our last nice fall week-end. (((((HuGS)))))

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Gorgeous table setting, Penny!
The fall skies above can be so dynamic and glorious!

Wishing you a great weekend.
xoxoxox
Alison

Melanie said...

Your fall tablescape is gorgeous! Have a couple of questions for you...where did you find that colorful Indian corn? And, why do you happen to have 20 silver candlesticks? lol

Lynne said...

Beautiful post Penny. I love your Indian corn, popcorn, orange slices, steel candles . . . , loved it all