Monday, October 14, 2013

Sunday at the Little Flea

 
After spending Saturday recuperating from a visit with my sweet
great nieces, and hubby finishing up some stacks of paperwork,
we took a little ride to the little flea.
That's what we call the Flea Market at Wilmot, just
over the border in Wisconsin.
It was a amazing Autumn day.  Crisp and cool
 with nary a cloud in the sky.

 
One dollar gets you in.  I rarely remember to take a photo,
but these beauties were too good to pass by.
More different brands than I have ever seen.

 
The prices were kinda high, and I really have
quite the collection of them myself.

 
Snoopy and the Red Baron flew by...

 
They were having some kind of emergency drill, rescuing people
stuck on the chairlifts.  That was always a fear of mine in my skiing days of yore.
Yes, I skied as a youth...I was never any good, but I did love it.

 
I never did ski here.

 
Hubby found some cool items, and I bought 5 berry baskets.
The old timey wooden ones.

 
A beautiful cottonwood in the parking lot.

 
I love the drive through the country on the way home. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy this beautiful Columbus Day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I always forget about this little flea market and it's not even 1/2 hour from my house! Can you believe I've never been there?! Brian and I should've gone there yesterday instead of Geneva (you can read about that on my blog). We could've met up with you and Tyke - how fun would that've been?! I'd love to know what kind of treasures Tyke found. :-)