Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feelin' Crafty

It must be the bad weather we had over the weekend  forcing me inside and making me feel all crafty.
                                   
  I found this great pattern and tutorial on Two Girls Being Crafty, and had to try it.
First you chain with one yarn, and shell stitch with another, then sew as you go.  It sounds more complicated than it is.
 I like to hand sew, so I didn't have a problem... you could hot glue, but then you couldn't wash it.
It made me a little dizzy the going round and round.  Now to sew it up as a little pillow.

A great rainy day project. 

I also took a little trip to Archivers to spend a gift card from my generous guys, Jon and Mike.  Any fans of Tim Holtz out there?  He's got the coolest line of papers, stamps and  accessories.  I've got lots of supplies to play with, so while I'm in the mood...I'll be crafting.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh how cute is that! Nice work.