Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside!





As the temperature dropped to the teens, we got all cozy. After a brisk walk, including a tree climbing and "skating" on frozen puddles, we got serious. Hot chocolate and a fire. Our girl was on her own, with baby sister home under the weather. She pulled the small rocker right up to the hearth, and in a very unfour-year old way, relaxed and let the fire do it's magic.
Son Jon spent a relaxing day with us too. Love, love, love having them with me to spend a lazy day. It felt like old times...good times, yep, all cozy.

Hope you are warm and having a great day my friends.

Love, Penny


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Looking warm and cozy Penny!

Jill said...

Looks like a place I'd like to be right now. :) Enjoy every moment!

Debby said...

Wish I was there with you in front of that fire. Cold here as well. But we are nice and cozy.