Tuesday, January 29, 2013

need a hug?

Taking care of my girls yesterday, after 2 weeks without them. How quickly they change. Our little bug turned one this month. She has no words...yet. She grunts like a mini cave person and points, but she understands everything. She is a tiny dynamo, carrying things far too large for her with ease. Can you find the jingle bells? She does. Let's throw away that diaper...she walks it over to the trash. The best surprise, can I have a hug?




A sweet, warm hug! Life doesn't get much better than that. Look at all that hair. She's beautiful, inside and out, as I always say. I'm a lucky Auntie Penny.
The little bird, now Four has a, great sense of humor. She loves cutting paper with my paper trimmer, something that has challenged some of my less crafty friends. She's always got a great idea. Lately, let's have a fire and hot chocolate! I am so lucky to have these girls in my life. And what about my grand daughter Penny you might ask... we have face time with all the girls. Penny thinks everything that our little bird does is the funniest. Big belly laughs and giggles. When children really laugh, it comes from somewhere near the toes and bubbles up. The most beautiful sound in the world.




Remember the lacy candle holder from yesterday...here it is lit up. So pretty.




Wanted to show you a book I found last week. Any Kitty B. fans out there? I looked to see if she had a blog, but all I found was a Pinterest page. Just always loved her style, and she was junking and shopping flea markets for treasures long before it became cool and the THING to do.
Ok, enough random chatter from me today. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy this beautiful day.
Love, Penny
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Kiddy belly laughs . . . the very best!

Lynn said...

Thanks, Penny. I can see yours is perfect in every way. Enjoy.

Debby said...

Don't those little ones just make your day. They can wear you out but they are just precious. You should get your package soon. Would you believe that I got one today. I knew that one was late but then as I was reading blogs, another person posted pictures of the ones they made for our swap that I didn't receive. I contacted her but never heard from her. Yikes. I hope that they are in the mail.