Friday, April 19, 2013

8 Pillowcases

A little sewing, a little crying...What a week! I'm glad to see the weekend, even though it's snowing yet again. Better than more rain, as so many try to dry out from the week of pouring rain.


I used fabric that I had left from other projects and the king sized pillowcases I thrifted.



Cuffs from Ikea fabric...


The beautiful print from the thrifted pillowcases. Keeping busy, making things is balm for my soul. Do you feel drained by the events of this week? Imagine how they feel in Boston and Texas.

To the good people of Boston and West Texas...stay strong!

Love, Penny

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Looking very pretty . . . like the blue and white one in the middle . . . great project you have happening in your on and off again rainy snowy Chucago land . . .

Lynne said...

Smiling at my Chucago
Corrected to CHICAGO . . .