I found 2 king sized pillowcases at the local thrift weeks ago. I just loved the cheerful floral. I took them apart and recut them to make 2 pillowcase bodies and 2 cuffs.
I had the bright green in my stash. All that's left to do is the French seam to close them up.
As long as I was sewing, I also pulled a few other fabrics out. This ticking stripe paired with a Ikea floral makes a fun combination.
Yesterday, vacuuming prompted rearranging the living room, painting my coffee table and many tasks to keep me occupied. The weather is gloomy, and so is my mood. Working and keeping busy is how I cope, and with the news since Monday...
I know we all feel the same. Back to work.
image from Pinterest
Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad